Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 10, 2011

Puppy Chow - for People

When I worked with teenagers, they loved the look on my face the first time they asked me if I wanted some puppy chow.  I'll admit, I thought they were trying to haze me, then I learned what it was and had to make my own.  What can be better than chocolate, peanut butter and crisp cereal coated in sugar?


  13 Ounce Chex                                                                        1/4 Cup butter
  2 C Semisweet Chocolate Chips                                              2 C powdered sugar
  1/2 Cup Jif                                                                              

Pour cereal in large bowl and set aside.   Melt together butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.  Stir until all is evenly distributed and completely melted.  Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and fold until all the cereal is completely covered.  Pour  cereal into a garbage bag, add the powdered sugar and shake until absorbed.  Store in Ziploc bags or large sealed bowl.

No comments :

Post a Comment