Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 26, 2011

Baked Grape Nuts

I am not a Grape Nuts fan, but Hubby is, and this is a good way for him to have a hot breakfast.  Especially before he goes hunting.  As a bonus, I like them this way, too.


  2 C 1% Milk                                                                      2 TB Butter
  3 Large Eggs, Well Beaten                                                  2 TB Brown Sugar
  1/2 C Sugar                                                                        1 Tsp Cinnamon
  1/4 Tsp Salt                                                                         1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
  1 C Grape Nuts Cereal
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Combine ingredients in buttered square cake pan.  Cover, bake about one hour. 

No comments :

Post a Comment