Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 13, 2011

Hamburger Option

Tired of everyday hamburgers?  Want to try something new?  I did, so I made these.  Hubby said that I can make them any time I want.


  1/2 Lb Ground Beef                                                                1/2 Tsp salt
  1/2 Lb Ground Pork                                                                 1/2 Tsp black pepper
  1/2 Tsp Caraway Seed                                                             1/2 Cup plain bread crumbs
  1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder                                                             1 Tbl Frank's Red Hot, Optional

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and form into 4 patties.

Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook the patties for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains.

Enjoy!

Per Serving: 357 Cal (57% from Fat, 31% from Protein, 12% from Carb); 27 g Protein; 22 g Tot Fat; 8 g Sat Fat; 10 g Mono Fat;  10 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 1 g Sugar; 45 mg Calcium; 3 mg Iron; 473 mg Sodium

No comments :

Post a Comment