Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 25, 2011

Puppy!

Everybody loves a puppy, but they grow.  We recently got a border collie puppy and thankfully we had done our research.  Border Collies are very energetic and must be kept busy or they find their own entertainment - which may not be your idea of a good thing.  So if you are going to get a puppy, research the breed(s) you are considering - even if you go the rescue route, if you know one or more of the breeds of dog you are looking at, it is worth the effort.   You and your dog will be happier.

No comments :

Post a Comment