Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 10, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Meet Abby, our new Border Collie Puppy.


After the loss of our Sheltie, we thought we wanted to wait to get another dog, and we did.  Three weeks.  We checked local shelters and tried to adopt, but we were always too late.  I am happy the dogs were adopted and found homes.  Hubby wanted a Border Collie, I agreed, and I found the Esh Family through Sunny Side Puppies.  The website shows many breeds, but they are for various breeders.  When we got to the farm to meet Abby, we were greeted by two of the working Border Collies that live there.  They were very friendly and greeted us right away.  Then we met Abby.  She was very cute and snuggled right in when I held her.  I was hooked.  While Abby is the last puppy from this litter, keep watching the Sunny Side Puppy website.  I will keep you posted with pictures as she grows.

No comments :

Post a Comment