Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 7, 2011

The Spa at the Hotel Hershey

This year, I had the opportunity to visit the Spa at the Hotel Hershey.  From a Spa Rain Shower to a Moisturizing Body Wrap and ending with a Cocoa Massage, it made for a very relaxing morning.  Lunch in the Oasis ended that day, but it did not need to.  When you have services at the spa, you have full access to their facilities all day.  Go for a swim; take a fitness class; sit in a whirlpool, sauna or steam room; or just sit in one of the sitting areas and read a book.  It is a fully relaxing day.  I enjoyed it so much that I scheduled a couples massage as an anniversary present for Hubby and he loved it - and wants to go back.  If you choose to have lunch at the Oasis and have dietary restrictions, tell them when you make your reservation so they can have a meal made for you.  Check out their website, http://www.chocolatespa.com, find a service that you like and go for it!  Try it, you'll like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment