Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 24, 2013

Lunchskins





I try and be green when packing lunches, but using plastic containers for sandwiches doesn't always work (half sandwiches come apart when they shift, rolls can be too thick).  Then Good Morning America offered a Thursday Deals and Steals segment that included Lunch Skins Reusable Sandwich Bags, so I ordered some.  They are wonderful.  I received three sets of sandwich and snack bags.  They are made of a food grade washable fabric with fun prints and hold food nicely.  Half sandwich - no problem.  Put the sandwich in, velcro the bag shut and fold it over to prevent shifting.  Jelly in that sandwich gets on the bag?  See, no more grape jelly:



Wash and reuse. 



With lots of fun prints and a larger size available for subs, they fit the bill  nicely.

Learn more more and place orders on the Lunch Skins website.  There you will find specials, such as this one for March:

Now through March 31st...
Purchase a LunchSkins Lunch Kit below and save over %25 or create your own Lunch Kit for the same price.
 
Create your own Lunch Kit:
Add 4 lunchskins reusable bags including 1 sub and 1 snack to your cart and
receive 1 FREE ice mat and 1 FREE snack bag ($7.85 off total).

No comments :

Post a Comment