Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 16, 2013

Spicy Black Bean Cole Slaw

Spring is here, time to think about picnics and what goes better with a picnic than Cole slaw?  Also goes will with a spiced rubbed tilapia in a fish taco or with a lime and spice crusted salmon.





  4 Cups Shredded Cabbage                                                       -Drained
  1/2 Cup Coleslaw Dressing                                                      1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
  15 Ounce Black Beans, Rinsed And                                        1 Tbl Red Hot

Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for at least an hour.

No comments :

Post a Comment