Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 23, 2013

Waterfront Bar and Grill - Marysville



Hubby and I like to try different local restaurants and we recently found the Waterfront Bar and Grill in Marysville.  It has excellent views of the Susquehanna River and we definitely want to go back when it is nice enough to sit on the deck.  The server was very attentive and the prices were more than reasonable.  For starters, we tried the Genera Tso's wings - not a flavor we had encountered on chicken wings before.  The wings were extra crispy and the sauce wonderfully sticky.  I like to order things that I wouldn't cook myself, so the Seafood Fra Diablo fit the bill.  The server said that it had a kick and was one of her favorite dishes, and I agree with her.  Loaded with mussels, clams, shrimp, scallops and a fish fillet it definitely fit the seafood description.  The fettuccini was wonderfully al dente and the sauce definitely had a kick.  Hubby enjoyed his spaghetti and meatballs.  If you find yourself in central Pennsylvania, make a trip slightly out of the way and visit the Waterfront Bar and Grill - try it, you'll like it.

Learn -and see - more at their website.

No comments :

Post a Comment