Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 4, 2011

Baked Grape Nuts

  2 C 1% Milk                                                                   1 C Grape Nuts Cereal
  3 Large Eggs, Well Beaten                                              2 Tbl Butter
  1/2 C Sugar                                                                    2 Tbl Brown Sugar
  1/4 Tsp Salt                                                                    1 Tsp Cinnamon                                             

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.  Combine ingredients in buttered casserole.  Cover, bake about one hour.  Uncover and sprinkle with brown sugar.  Let brown.

No comments :

Post a Comment