Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 7, 2011

Doctor Who

Doctor Who is a wonderful series.  Most people fall into one of three categories:

1.  Watched the original show
2.  Didn't watch the original show, but know the title
3.  Doctor Who?????

I say, no matter your category, give it a chance!  Doctor number 9 - Christopher Eccleston was - to borrow a word - FANTASTIC!.  Doctor Number 10 - David Tennant - I will admit I have a hard time letting go.  I will give Doctor Number 11 a chance.  However, you need to give them all a chance.  Like the original series?  It only gets better with age.  Didn't watch the original show (either because you were too young and hid behind a couch like I did or because it was off the air before you were old enough) - give it a chance.  Have no idea what I am talking about?  BBC at its absolute best.

The title above will link you to the BBC America Doctor Who Website and I have all of the new seasons on DVD - just ask.

No comments :

Post a Comment