Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 16, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup

7 Cups Milk                                                                     
5 - 10.75 Ounce Cans Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup, Undiluted      
2 Lb Chicken Breast, Cooked and Shredded
1 Cup sour cream
5 Ounce Frank's Red Hot                                                

I use 2 Health Choice Cream of Chicken to reduce the sodium.  Combine all ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.

No comments :

Post a Comment