Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 21, 2011

Author Will Adams

Recently, I started going to the library and picking out audio books for Hubby to listen to while he travels for work.  While choosing titles, I stumbled on a CD set of The Alexander Cipher by Will Adams.  The book looked so good, that I found the hardcover that the library had in addition to it's sequel, The Exodus Quest and borrowed them all.  My husband and I greatly enjoyed the Alexander Cipher (Hubby almost continued to drive a few days just to move along, but resisted the urge).  I am enjoying the Exodus Quest, as well. 

Combining archaeology, mystery and great storytelling, these stories travel through Egypt and the surrounding countryside to bring us the adventures of Daniel Knox, underwater archaeologist.  Trouble seems to find Mr. Knox wherever he goes, as does a rather unsavory set of characters.  The official website of Will Adams, http://www.willadams.co.uk/index.html, has the following:

From the lost tomb of Alexander the Great to the mysteries of the heretic pharaoh Akhenaten, from the labyrinth of Minoan Crete to the reefs of Madagascar, underwater archaeologist Daniel Knox has an undeniable talent for throwing light on some of the darkest corners of history. Unfortunately, he also has the knack for upsetting some of the world's most dangerous people...

So find any of the books and start the adventure.


No comments :

Post a Comment