Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 1, 2011

Peach Glazed Chicken

The glaze on this chicken helps sear in the juices.  Serve it with a salad with peaches and raspberries for a light summer meal.


1 Lb Chicken Breast Tenders                                                     1/2 Cup Peach Jam
1 Tbl Horseradish Mustard                                                     

Brush grill with oil and heat grill.  While heating, mix jam and mustard.  Brush chicken with jam and put on grill, jam side down, brush the top of the chicken.  Turn and brush periodically with jam mixture until chicken is no longer pink.

No comments :

Post a Comment