Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 2, 2011

Shin Pain Help

The more and faster I walk, the more I have had issues with my shins.  For about the first mile they are on fire, then the pain goes away.  There have been a couple of times that i have just given up and gone home, but those were the worst two days.  Warming up then stretching help some, but that nagging first mile pain was still there.  Then I found Zensah compression sleeves for my lower legs.  They are wonderful.  I can walk comfortably now.  The sleeve helps keep the muscles warm while giving a bit of extra support.  They were just what I needed.  I purchased mine through REI.com.  I opt to purchase my apparel there because it is a consumer cooperative with great benefits both for me as a customer but also for the stewardship to others that they believe in.  Read more at REI Stewardship

No comments :

Post a Comment