Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 5, 2011

Cleaned and Stained?

Yes, it is an oxymoron, but it is just what we received when we hired Pro Deck Seal.  They came out, cleaned our decks and our gas tank and then they sealed the decks and I painted our gas tank.  Now the decks are beautifully waterproofed and we don't have to do it.  So if you need something cleaned or stained, call Pro Deck Seal at 717-732-8032 or visit their website at www.prodeckseal.com

No comments :

Post a Comment