Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 21, 2012

Abby Update - I think she likes the snow.

While I realize that you cannot bottle puppy energy, I have learned that you can harness puppy energy, she certainly makes me more active.  BP (Before Puppy) - reaching 10,000 steps a day was a challenge.  AP (After Puppy) NOT reaching 10,000 steps a day is a challenge and most days, 15,000 is not out of the question.  This morning, it was the snow.  While we did not get to see her first snow as it was VERY early this year and before she came to live with us, it was very enjoyable watching her play in the snow in our yard for the first time.  Almost as soon as we went out the door, she was snow plowing with her face.  Once she was off leash, she was tearing around the yard at full speed.  Shoveling was a bit of a challenge - stopping every two shovels to kick the ball that was rolled to me and, if I didn't, going to stop her from digging a hole in the yard (yes, she started with the snow, but she kept going until she hit dirt).  All in all, I think she liked the snow.  What do you think?








No comments :

Post a Comment