Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 29, 2012

Week 4 - 45.64

This week brings us to the Roaring Run Natural Area in Pennsylania.  This is a 3,593 acre natural area is designated as a Reptile and Amphibian Protection Area and includes a Wilderness Trout Stream (Roaring Run).  This area includes varied hiking trails including items such as various vistas and reclaimed logging trails.  These hiking trails are also marked for cross country skiing.  Looking for a place to stay?  There is no camping at this natural area, so try the Hidden Valley Resort.  Nearby is also the Flight 93 memorial, the Great Allegheny Passage, and Laurel Caverns Geological Park.

No comments :

Post a Comment