Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 3, 2012

Puzzling

I love to work on puzzles.  Izzy (our cat) loves to run off with puzzle pieces.  These two things do not mix.  I had a felt roll up mat.  If I can roll it up and put it away, my pieces wouldn't grow 4 furry white feet, right?  Not so much - he would stick his paw in the layers and run off with pieces, so I gave up on doing puzzles.  This year, as a thank you give, I received two puzzles.  Coincidentally, I had also received a catalogue for Bits and Pieces and, what to my wandering eyes did appear but a Jigsaw table.  No, not a table to hold a Jig Saw, but a self contained table for working on Jigsaw puzzles.  Yes, when I first saw it, I thought the price was a little steep as, at the time, I had no puzzles.  Then, after receiving the puzzles, I also received a coupon for 25% off at Bits and Pieces.  It was a sign - I could do puzzles again.  So, I ordered the table.  When not in use, it folds flat and has a handle for easy moving and storage.  The two silver dots on the top left of the table have a corresponding wood bar with magnets for standing your puzzle lid upright so you can see the picture.  On my wood bar, one of the magnets is missing.  I contacted Bits and Pieces for a replacement part.  The customer service representative said that they do not offer replacement parts but, instead, offered to send me another table along with a return shipping label.  It was great customer service.

The Culprit:


The Solution:
 When upright, you can lock the lid closed:
When you open the top, you will see two felt boards - these can be moved into the wings of the table for additional work space.

No comments :

Post a Comment