Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 19, 2012

Cream Cheese Frosting

As promised, here is the recipe for the frosting for yesterday's cake.  The recipe just calls for extract - you choose what flavor you want to make the cake.  You could also use cinnamon and make cinnamon frosting.  For yesterday's cake, use orange extract.


  8 Ounce Cream Cheese                                                           1 Lb Confectioners Sugar
  8 Ounce Butter                                                                        2 Tbl Extract

Whip all ingredients together and enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment