Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 30, 2012

Dog? What Dog?

I love walking at 5 or 5:30 in the morning.  It is so quiet, most people aren't out walking yet, no cars - but it is dark.  The other down side is, well, it is 5 AM.  I am easily seen, wearing the reflective vest referenced previously, but that doesn't help Abby.  She does have a reflective collar, but as her fur grows in, it cannot reflect.  So this is what you see next to me:






Enter the Dog-E-Glow company.  Leashes and collars that are fed with led lights to add a level of safety to you and your dog.  They can be turned to always on or they can be blinking - you choose what is best for you.  After Dog-E-Glow:
We have a pink collar with hearts for Abby, but there are lots of options for patterns - from camouflage to collegiate teams.  Check them out - you will find something that fits your taste, and keeps your dog safe.  They also come with two sets of batteries - a nice way to ensure that you have what you need if the leash stops working when you want to go for a walk.

No comments :

Post a Comment