Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 15, 2011

Broiled and Butteflied Chicken

Looking for a new chicken recipe, a little out of the ordinary?  Then this is for you.  Alton Brown's Broiled and Butterflied Chicken is a tasty take on chicken.  Although the recipe is online, the recipe in Good Eats:  The Early Years has been updated and, at least for me, is preferable.  So, I will wait until you go get the book...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Not going?  Okay, then I will at least pass on the biggest, most useful change:  Broil the Chicken 25 minutes per side, until the chicken reaches 160 degrees.

One other useful tidbit?  THERE WILL BE SMOKE.

That is all. 

No comments :

Post a Comment