Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 2, 2011

Dean Koontz Frankenstein Series

This is a great series.  Click the post title to be taken to the website.  The following is an excerpt from the website:

From the celebrated imagination of Dean Koontz comes a powerful reworking of one the classic stories of all time.  If you think you know the story, you know only half the truth. Welcome to the mystery, the myth, the terror, and magic of Dean Koontz’s Frankenstein.
Read more

No comments :

Post a Comment