Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 21, 2011

Personal Speakers

Do you like to exercise in areas that don't have sidewalks but do have cars?  Areas that have sidewalks but being able to hear would be useful?  How about participating in events that do not allow headphones?  Then these speakers are for you.

Safe Sound Personal Speakers  are perfect for the areas above as well as any other place where you want a personal speaker set that you can carry with you.  The speakers can be worn as one unit or slipped apart to clip to either side of your shirt.  No Shirt?  No problem - clip them to a lanyard.  When I used these the first time, I was sold. 

Go, check them out, you'll be glad you did.

No comments :

Post a Comment