Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 10, 2011

David Baldacci

My entry into the worlds of David Baldacci was The Simple Truth, and it had me from the quote that appeared even before the first page:  "The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde.  After enjoying the Simple Truth, I found the Camel Club in The Collectors and my enjoyment grew from there with First Family, Saving Faith and Stone Cold.  I introduced the novels to Hubby who now borrows the CD's from our local library to enjoy on his daily commute.  The Camel Club has made an appearance in several novels, led by Oliver Stone.  These unlikely comrades are with each other through thick and thin with no questions asked and rarely answered.  Those novels not featuring the Camel Club stand alone, and very strongly, on their own.  Intrigue, captivating and thought provoking stories will keep you on your toes to the end.  Pick one up and enjoy it today.  After reading the book(s), visit www.WishYouWellFoundation.org, and learn more about an organization established in 2002 by Michelle and David Baldacci.  Per the website, it "is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization with the mission of supporting family literacy in the United States by fostering and promoting the development and expansion of new and existing literacy and educational programs."

No comments :

Post a Comment