Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 8, 2011

Like no Clark Bar you have ever had

When Trick or Treating as a kid, my favorite treat was the homemade sea foam candy from the house across the street.  My second favorite was the full size Clark Bar candy bar from the house around the corner.  While on our honeymoon, hubby and I were introduced to an adult version.  Our bartender said he came up with this and then told us how to make it.  Bottom's Up.

1 shot Orange Juice OR Grapefruit Juice
1 shot Amaretto
1 shot White Creme De Cacao

Shake and serve over ice. 

Caution:  They go down EASY.

No comments :

Post a Comment