Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 28, 2011

Tiger Butter

At a cooking class, our instructor mentioned Tiger Butter.  I had no idea what it was, so I had to find out.  It is chocolate - peanut butter melt away heaven.


  1 Lb White Chocolate Melts                                                    1 Cup Jif
  1.25 Lb Milk Chocolate Melts                                                

Line a jelly roll pan with a silicone mat or nonstick foil, set aside.  Melt Milk chocolate melts and White Chocolate melts in separate pans.  Stir the Jif into the white chocolate and mix until thoroughly combined.  Pour together then pour onto a prepared pan.  Swirl together to get a striped effect being careful not to stir them together (you want it to be striped, similar to a marble cake).  Let cool and cut or break into pieces.

No comments :

Post a Comment