Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Dec 1, 2011

Kong Wobbler

Dogs need to be kept busy or they make themselves busy - and you may not like what they do.  I have had people say that their kitchen floor is being eaten and we had a mattress destroyed and then baseboards.  With our new pup, we are looking for ways to keep her entertained as well as make her tired.  Enter the Kong Wobbler.  Think Weeble Wobble combined with a food dispenser.  Instead of putting down her food and it being gone in 60 seconds, she has to work for it and is entertained - freeing me to cook our supper (for the most part).  Abby LOVES it - just look.













No comments :

Post a Comment