Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 26, 2012

It's a Snap

Since Abby entered the picture, I thought crocheting may be out of the question for awhile.  Every time I got my yarn out, it grew four furry white feet and ran around the couch.  Apparently, that was great fun.  It took me two weeks before Christmas to make two small soap holders.  Izzy, our cat, lets my yarn alone, but the dog?  Who would have thought.  Then I remembered seeing yarn holders.  Enter Snapware  Snapware makes several fine products, but my current favorite are their yarn keepers.  Specifically, the largest.  I don't often use large balls of yarn, but as you can see, I keep more than yarn in there.  My patterns and crochet hooks tend to grow feet, too.  If you look closely, you can see the teeth marks on the bamboo handle of my crochet hook.  So if your yarn tends to go for walks, help it be a little more of a couch potato.  Keep it safely in a yarn keeper.


No comments :

Post a Comment