Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 12, 2012

Water Bottle Dog Toys

I don't know who thought of stuffing dog toys with water bottles, but they were a genius.  I am generally not a fan of bottled water, but I will drink one on occasion if Abby needs a new bottle for her toy.  The cow Abby has is one of her favorite toys and it is much easier to replace a water bottle once in a while than it is to put stuffing back in a toy - and they last much longer.  You can get toys that hold water bottles, 2 liter bottles and gallon containers.  I even found some at a TJ Maxx.  Invest in one today - you'll be glad you did.

No comments :

Post a Comment