Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 22, 2012

Week 16 - 52.82

The trek across America continues and brings me near Decatur, IL.  Continuing with a trend of finding outdoor recreation areas, this week finds Lake Decatur.  The lake offers fishing, boating and water sports activities while the surrounding area affords hiking trails, horseback riding, birding and much more.    The Decatur Area Convention and Visitors Bureau website offers a wealth of information and opportunities, or visit them on Facebook.  Of most interest to me is that they offer dog friendly activities, including a dog park.  I think we could find lots of areas to allow Abby to track.

No comments :

Post a Comment