Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 8, 2012

Week 14 - 45.25

This week, I end near Coloma, Indiana.  This is an unincorporated town in Reserve Township, Parke County.    From the Parke County website, this township is identified as being named for being a former part of an Indian reservation.  Coloma started as a small trading point.


Also in the western part of Indiana is Turkey Run State Park.  The description on their website indicates that it has extensive hiking trails with aged forests, sandstone ravines and great views over Sugar Creek.

No comments :

Post a Comment