Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 13, 2012

Caribbean Chopped Chicken

I wanted to make Caribbean burgers, but I didn't want a lot of filler to hold the patties together, so I went with just chopped sandwich filling. Think sloppy joe with no sauce. This worked quite well on a bun or on a salad. 1 lb ground chicken 1 cup diced pineapple 1/2 cup diced pepper 1 1/2 tbl diced pepper Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Heat a cast iron or non stick skillet and cook the mixture until cooked completely, stirring often.

No comments :

Post a Comment