Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 23, 2012

Snazzy Lemonade

For those of you waiting on the creamed corn recipe, I apologize, but it will have to wait as I am traveling and did not bring it along.  That is also the reason I have been lax in posting these last two days.  In honor of summer, here is a jazzed up, citrusy lemonade.  I guarantee this did not come from my mothers recipe stash.


    2 Ounce Whiskey    5 Ounce Lemonade

    1 Ounce Triple Sec    


Mix in a shaker, shake and pour over ice.


No comments :

Post a Comment