Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 25, 2012

Glazed Pork Chops Over Stuffing

The chops I used were 1 inch thick, so I cooked them a little longer.  Since this meant we only had two chops, Hubby and I shared one at each of the two meals we had from this recipe.


    3/4 Cup Chicken Stock                  2 Cups Corn Bread Stuffing

    1/8 Tsp Ground Red Pepper          12 Ounce Boneless Pork Chops

    2 Cups Frozen Corn                      2 Tbl Brown Sugar

    1/2 Tsp Onion Powder                  2 Tsp Spicy Mustard


Heat oven to 425 degrees.  Mix broth, pepper, corn and onion powder in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Remove from heat. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.  Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.  Spoon stuffing into dish. Top with chops. Mix sugar and

mustard and spread over chops.  Bake for 45 minutes or until 150 degrees.



4 servings - Per Serving: 421 Cal (39% from Fat, 19% from Protein, 42% from Carb); 21 g Protein; 19 g Tot Fat; 5 g Sat Fat; 8 g 

Mono Fat; 44 g Carb; 5 g Fiber; 9 g Sugar; 49 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 804 mg Sodium


No comments :

Post a Comment