Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 2, 2012

Summer Reading Programs - Not Just for Kids

I learned this year that our local library runs summer reading programs for adults.  By going to the library and registering, you get a Beach Blanket BINGO card.  You then read or listed to books that fall into the categories on the card.  As you finish the books, you write the name and author of the book on the card.  When you get four in a row, you earn a ticket for the end of summer drawings for local businesses.  I read quite a bit anyhow, but some of these categories will help me stretch my horizons.  For example, trying an author new to me or reading a work of historical fiction.  Check out your local library - you'll be glad you did.






No comments :

Post a Comment