Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 19, 2014

Corn Casserole

Last up with the French Meat Loaf - Aunt Bev's Corn Casserole.  I had bags of corn that I blanched, removed from the cob and froze over the summer.  I used a 2 cup bag of this corn in place of the 17 ounces whole corn with liquid.


1/2 Cup Butter
17 Ounce Whole Corn with Liquid
17 Ounce Cream Corn
8.5 Ounce Box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix
2 Large Eggs
8 Ounces Sour Cream
Pinch each of Salt and Pepper
1 Cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.  Put into a 9 x 13 baking dish.  Bake for 35 minutes until firm. Cool slightly before cutting.  Freezes Well.

No comments :

Post a Comment