Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 3, 2011

"Cutting for Stone"

If you are looking for a book that touches the heart and expands your world, Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese is a book for you.  Set in Ethiopia, New York and Ethiopia, this novel follows the unforeseen birth of twins Marion and Shiva and their trials and tribulations.  A beautifully written book, it moves the reader through the story with rich descriptions and emotional ties.  Take your time, savor this book.

No comments :

Post a Comment