Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 27, 2011

A Great Beach Read - or anywhere



Looking for a good book that is fun, easy to read and makes you laugh out loud?  Then try A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness.  It is about a witch who has been trying to hide her powers and what she goes through as she learns to embrace them - and those around her whom she had been taught to mistrust.  It covers centuries of history as well as vampires, daemons and just a fine story.  Be Warned - it is one of three and the second one doesn't come out until next year.

No comments :

Post a Comment