Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 16, 2011

Distance Tracking

When I walk, I like to know how far I have gone.  I have tried a couple of different options and I have found RunKeeper to be the most accurate at tracking distance, no matter what method you use.  At first, I had an app for my smart phone and it would track distance, speed and elevation for me.  As I was considering getting rid of my smart phone, I was looking for other options for measuring walking loops - driving was not always an option.  I went to the RunKeeper website and found that I could manually map walks (I thought to do this because a friend told me that the tool she used was an online tool - it also happened to be the other option I had tried as an app only.

So, no matter how far you choose to walk, get out there and get moving.

No comments :

Post a Comment