Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 18, 2012

Family Friday - A Day Late

Due to spending time with family, family Friday's recipe is a day late.  This was on of my favorite things to make when I needed something different for school.  it is quick, easy and different.


  6 Oz Butterscotch Chips                                                          1 No 303 Can Chinese Noodles
  6 Oz Chocolate Chips                                                             

Melt chips, mix in Chinese noodles.  Put on wax paper and cool.

No comments :

Post a Comment