Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 26, 2012

Week 34 - 42.73





This week, I learned about Lake Louise recreation area at the South Dakota Game, Fish and Parks website

Lake Louise
Lake Louise was made in 1932, when the south fork of Wolf Creek was dammed. Water depth in this 164-acre impoundment averages nine feet, with a maximum depth of 25 feet. Anglers and hunters come to this area for its abundant game. The park is located in the heart of pheasant and duck country.

I should be turning north toward North Dakota by next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment