Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 9, 2012

Taco or Not - Day 4 - Steak

Okay, you have a vegetarian option, a seafood option, now it is time do a steak option.  Marinade your favorite steak in the following combination and enjoy.....or cut it down for tacos.

2 small limes, juiced
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbl fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder 
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp salt 
1/2 tsp pepper

Pulse in a blender to chop/combine - pour over steak to coat.

No comments :

Post a Comment