Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 7, 2012

Taco or Not - Step 2- Corn

This corn recipe makes a wonderful side dish - or a pretty tasty taco topping.  I have made it with both frozen and fresh corn.  If you would like vegetarian tacos, add 16 ounces of black beans, double the spice and add 1 Tbl chili powder.


    3 Cups Corn Kernels                             1/4 Tsp Pepper
    1 Medium Lime, Grated And Juiced    1 Tsp Cumin
    1/4 Tsp Salt                                           2 Tbl Fresh Cilantro

Cook corn and remove from cob OR heat frozen corn until heated through.  Stir in lime zest and juice (about 2 tsp of each) along with spices.  

No comments :

Post a Comment