Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 6, 2012

Taco or Not - Step 1 - Sauce

Recently, I made a fish dinner with independent components.  Hubby decided that they would make great fish tacos, so I made everything again and we put it in taco shells.  You know what?  He was right.  Eaten separately or in a taco shell, you cannot go wrong either way.  I can guarantee you that I will use this in place of tartar sauce on most occasions.


  1/2 Cup Nonfat Sour Cream                                                      1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
  2 Tbl Horseradish Mustard                                                        1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
  1 Tbl Minced Garlic                                                                

Combine all ingredients and let sit at room temperature while you cook your fish.  Refrigerate any unused portion.

No comments :

Post a Comment