Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 24, 2012

Skillet Cookies - Kathleen Ronk

My mother often told me that these were my sister's favorite cookies.  They are quite good, and I am partial to the coconut on the outside.   DO NOT try and double this recipe - it doesn't end well.  I really like the fact that I can find the dates in my local Giant's bulk food section.


    1 Tbl Butter    2 1/2 Cup Rice Krispies

    1 Cup Sugar    1 Cup Nuts, Chopped

    2 Large Eggs    Coconut

    1 Cup Dates    


Put butter, sugar, egg and dates in skilled and cook until mixture looks like scrambled eggs.  remove from heat.  Add 2 1/2 cups

rice krispies and nuts.  roll into balls and roll in coconut.


No comments :

Post a Comment