Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 22, 2012

Hazel's Bean Salad

Another recipe I never had at home but that was intriguing is this bean salad.  It is very versatile and can be used as a lunch dish or a side dish.  When I made it, I omitted the onion and added salt and pepper to taste.  This makes 4 lunch sized servings.



  15 Oz Dark Red Kidney Beans                                                2 Pickles
  1 1/2 Cup Carrots                                                                    4 Hard Boiled Egg
  2 Stalks Celery                                                                         Celery Seed
  1 Green Pepper                                                                        Mayonnaise
  1 Onion                                                                                  

Drain and rinse beans.  Chop carrots, celery, peppers, onion, pickles and egg.  Mix together with celery seed and mayonnaise to taste.  

No comments :

Post a Comment